About Woodville Rod & Gun
The Woodville Rod & Gun Club was formed at the home of Albert L. Smalley, by a party of boys, on returning from a deer hunting trip in the Berkshires, on December 17th, 1927, with 24 charter members.
A.L. Smalley, President
Irving C. Miller, Vice President
Fred K. Nichols, Secretary - Treasurer
Woodville Rod & Gun Club was organized in 1927, and has a club house with a hall and a full bar. The Club owns approximately 20 acres of land and has over 200 members.
The purpose of the Club shall be to look after and provide for the protection and preservation of fish and game, song and insectivorous birds, the conservation and restocking of our forests and waters, in so far as same relate to the best interest of hunting and fishing, to engage in purposes incidental thereto, and to disseminate information relative thereto.